- It should say 100 percent pure Argan Oil, or if it is in a cream or lotion, it should list 100 percent pure Argan Oil as one of the first ingredients. Argan Flora Argan Oil is grown without pesticides according to Moroccan traditions that go back centuries.
- It should have a light, nutty scent. If it has no scent at all, it has been processed chemically or by heating, which lowers its quality and effectiveness. An overpowering odor indicates the oil may be old and stale.
- Pure Argan Oil should come in a glass bottle, not plastic. The petrochemicals in plastic can leach into the Argan Oil, and you don’t want those on your skin!
- Expect to pay at least $25 for a 50ml bottle. There is no such thing as cheap Argan Oil if you want the real thing and all the benefits it can give you.
- It should be light, smooth and silky, absorbing easily into your skin and hair.
Once you have a bottle of this precious “liquid gold” in your hands, use it wisely. Place just a few drops in the palm of your hand, then rub your hands together and smooth the oil into your skin, you will experience first-hand the youthful glow Argan Oil can give your from your hair down to your toes.